Book a Free Consultation
Try a free introductory session with me and see exactly how Life Coaching can help you improve your life. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain. Let’s see if we are a good fit!
Our call will focus on your issues. This is not a sales pitch. My goal is to provide you with value for your investment of time, even if we never coach together again (which is perfectly OK).
Some Things to Know About Your First Session
- We will have fun together! (There may also be tears, and that’s perfect.)
- Similar to a patient-physician relationship, our conversations are confidential.
- The coaching space is a safe place where there is no judgement.
- No topics are off limits. I am prepared to coach you in any area of your personal or professional life where you would like help.
- This is not therapy. Coaching can be complementary to therapy, but it is not a substitute for the care of a psychiatrist or therapist when appropriate.
- My coaching is informed by my 32 years as a physician but I will be your coach, not your physician.
- If you need to reschedule your session, please do so at least 24 hours in advance.
How You Can Get the Most Out of Your Coaching Session
- Consider coming to your session with a problem or issue with which you would like help.
- Not sure where you need help, exactly? Here are some questions to get you thinking:
- Why are you interested in being coached?
- What do you hope to get out of it?
- What is the thing that you most want to change in your life?
- Where in your life do you feel stuck?
- Tip: For maximum insight, consider exploring your answers and thoughts via pen and paper.
- Still not sure? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered… I’m prepared to do the heavy lifting!
- Feel free to provide me with some information about you and what you would like help with when you book your session.